Exome sequencing studies all the exons in the genes you have at once, to look for variants
that may explain the genetic condition.
The service includes:
- sample quantity and quality controls
- library preparation starting from gDNA samples
- library sequencing with IonProton (Thermo Fisher Scientific) or NextSeq500 (Illumina)
- bioinformatics analysis: demultiplexing, alignment to a reference (BAM files) and variant calling (VCF files)
- data storage: data and results are saved on an hard disk and returned to customer by express delivery.
To request a quotation or place an order, please get to our WEBSITE or contact us at email@example.com.