We can offer two RNA sequencing service: RNA-Seq and AmpliSeq RNA.
The service includes:
- sample quantity and quality controls
- library preparation starting from totalRNA or enriched RNA samples extracted from fresh or FFPE tissues and cells
- library sequencing with IonProton (Thermo Fisher Scientific) or NextSeq500 (Illumina)
- bioinformatics analysis: alignment on a reference genome to generate alignment BAM files, count and normalization of reads mapping on each gene. Resulting table with gene expression values
- data storage: data and results are saved on an hard disk and returned to customer by express delivery
The Ampliseq™ Solution (Life Technologies)
The Ion AmpliSeq™ Transcriptome Human Gene Expression Kit enables the simultaneous measurement of the expression levels of over 20,000 human RefSeq genes in a single assay. Providing the ability to work directly with low input levels of total RNA derived from challenging samples such as formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue or other samples with degraded RNA, the Ion AmpliSeq™ Transcriptome Human Gene Expression Kit is ideal for those interested in obtaining comprehensive, highly sensitive, and easily obtained gene expression measurements from a wide range of RNA sources.
Price: from 250 euro/sample depending on the service (VAT not included)
To request a quotation or place an order, please get to our WEBSITE or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.