The service includes:
- sample quantity and quality controls
- library preparation starting from totalRNA or smallRNA-enriched sample extracted from fresh or FFPE tissues and cells.
- library sequencing with IonProton (Thermo Fisher Scientific) or NextSeq500 (Illumina)
- bioinformatics analysis: alignment on miRBase, count and normalization of reads mapping on each miRNA. Resulting table with values of each miRNA.
- data storage: data and results are saved on an hard disk and returned to customer by express delivery.
Price: from 400 euro/sample depending on the service (VAT not included)
To request a quotation or place an order, please get to our WEBSITE or contact us at email@example.com.